Monday, January 28, 2013

Coffee Tsunami

 LOL I got excited looking at science data... oh look at that! So gestured with a pointy finger to the screen. Have you ever done such a good job of knocking over a cup of coffee that a shower was required? I'll be checking that one off my list when I get dried off. BRB! LOL! I may need to stop taking sugar in my coffee or at least pour smaller cups. :)

Later that evening...

Well that could've been worse -- thank goodness the keyboard and mouse survived the tsunami of coffee as it washed over the desk! It was a big fresh mug of chaos LOL! All hail the wonders of Mr. Clean, which has left the whole room smelling fresh (instead of like stinky old coffee), because I had to wipe nearly the whole room down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and remarks. Moderation is on to avoid spam, so comments will be posted as soon as possible. Thanks!