Monday, January 28, 2013

gratitude

Today I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the feeling of free movement & general safety. My thanks again to all who prayed for our "home" environment to improve! It was so great to be able to just open the door & take my dog out without there being terrible human behavior right at the door; The bad people all moved away! It happened so often before that there's a big brown spot worn in the grass where people used to fight close enough to splatter blood & creepy-man would stand in the yard with his arms crossed to stare inside. It was chilly today but I chose to enjoy fresh air by having the door open, & I could do that because no one was letting children shoot BB guns into my home to try to hit the pets inside, no one was grabbing at my clothes, nor yelling threatening profanity into my home, no one was scream-beating their kids or pets. It's gone and IT IS NOT WELCOME BACK: May they find healing elsewhere! Now without nearly 24/7 disturbances of violence I can heal, meditate well, and possibly begin to discover who this 41 year old Tree is going to grow into. Not every day is perfect but they are all better! /\ Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and remarks. Moderation is on to avoid spam, so comments will be posted as soon as possible. Thanks!