Saturday, February 2, 2013

Something Happens

Something happens -- maybe it's nothing huge, but it was something! What's the first thing most people do today? Most of us rush off to a social media site to share the thing that happened, but then forget all about it the next day. Memories of events get lost. I share events via social media sites several times a day, but I can't seem to ever find the time to journal my life!? Not anymore. I will now endeavor to write it down first (always helpful anyway incase the page freezes or re-loads) then ship it out to the world. One sentence or just a few words -- it doesn't have to be long or even well written... simply little trinkets of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and remarks. Moderation is on to avoid spam, so comments will be posted as soon as possible. Thanks!