Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rockin With Mars


If there was or is life on Mars the evidence will be found in the rocks; stone doesn't lie! I think it's so cool that what is basically ichnology is being useful to outerspace programs! I spent every moment of my childhood that I could crawling an ancient streambed, wondering about the marks and how they were made... heck I still loose hours in wonder pouring over the specimens I collected; An entire scene can be recreated from just the information found in fossil imprints! Mars rocks! ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/12/life-on-mars-evidence-nasa-curiosity_n_2861505.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D282730



-- Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and remarks. Moderation is on to avoid spam, so comments will be posted as soon as possible. Thanks!